Using die-sinking EDM, we process all electrically conductive materials completely detached from their initial hardness with the latest electrode materials in innovative dielectrics on our 3 die-sinking EDM systems. Complex structures and any imaginable shape geometry can be reproduced accurately with this process. Since virtually no machining forces act on the workpiece, even the finest webs and narrow, deep cavities can be realized. All our die-sinking EDM machines are equipped with a tool changer for automated processes and high process reliability even during night runs. Since April 2019 we have been manufacturing in fully air-conditioned production areas for maximum precision of our products.
Focus on our services:
3 die-sinking EDM systems
- Automated electrode changer (4-fold, 15-fold and 20-fold)
- Working area 1000 mm x 700 mm x 500 mm
- Travel 600 mm x 400 mm x 300 mm
- Electrode materials graphite and copper
- Electrode fabrication made of copper directly at esm
- Tungsten carbide add-on option for targeted, fast machining of carbides
- Machinable materials: steel (hardened and soft), tungsten carbide, non-ferrous metals, titanium, etc.